Designed for data centers, service bureaus and in-plant organizations looking to print and finish transactional documents. Supports the preferred transaction print data stream, native InfoPrint IPDS (Intelligent Printer Datastream), to provide true page-level error recovery. At up to 135 impressions per minute (ipm), and duty cycles of 1.9 million impressions per month, they provide fast, dependable, high quality printing while protecting mission-critical variable data.
- Print speed up to 135 ipm
- Duty cycle up to 1.9 million images per month
- Supports 11 lb. bond to 110 lb. cover (40 – 300 g/m2) media
- De-curler unit optimizes sheet flatness and stacking
The high speed InfoPrint Pro 1357 is designed to process high volumes with superb quality and to maximize uptime. Leverage the latest cutsheet technology to optimize your shop. Move up to a solution that can complete your production in less time.
- Boosts productivity with simple configurations that can deliver high print speeds in a compact footprint
- Integrates seamlessly into production environments with native InfoPrint IPDS™, which provides robust page-level error recovery
- Optimizes long runs with the latest technology, including ultrasonic multi-sheet detection and air-assisted feeding
- Increases capacity—up to 10,000 sheets of stacked output on roll-away carts
- Saves time with trained customer replacement units (TCRUs), designed to maximize uptime
To get a quick quote, complete the following: